Hailey Napper is a passionate, motivating trainer who understands the busy demands of everyday life and thrives on helping people achieve their goals.
In 2015 Hailey gave up her busy corporate career to follow her dream of becoming a full time personal trainer and running coach. After completing her Certificate III & IV in Fitness in 2012 she started her own business and began training clients in her spare time, on top of her already busy working hours at a large accounting firm in Sydney’s CBD. After seeing great results with her PT clients, and faced with an increasing demand for her time to train new clients, she decided to take the leap and make her dream a reality.
After many years of running events from 5km to ultra marathons, and after some studies in early 2015, Hailey is now also a qualified running coach. Hailey also volunteers as a Fitness Ambassador for the UNSW Centre for Healthy Brain Ageing (CHeBA) where she is championing healthy brain ageing by promoting healthy lifestyles from a young age. Through her running events she also raises funds for CHeBA’s dementia research and since 2014 has raised over $20,000.
From a young age Hailey has shown a love for sport, as she took part in Netball, Softball and Athletics during primary school. Hailey excelled in these sports and was selected to attend Westfields Sports High School as part of the Elite Netball Squad. During her time in high school she also played Basketball, Cycling, Touch Football and Athletics. Hailey represented New South Wales in Netball, Volleyball, and was selected for the Australian Schoolgirls Volleyball Team in 1998. Hailey also played State League Division 1 Netball for Penrith Panthers and was an integral part of the team.
- Australian Institute of Fitness – Certificate III & IV in Fitness
- Athletics Australia – Level 2 Recreational Running Coach
- Altitude Training Systems – Level 1 Certification
- Great North Walk 100s, 100mile run – 2016
- The NorthFace 100km run – 2014, 2015, 2016
- Six Foot Track Marathon 45km run – 2014, 2016 (pictured)
- Shotover Moonlight Mountain Marathon (NZ) 42km run – 2015
- M7 Marathon 42km run – 2013, 2014
- City 2 Surf, 14km run – 2006 to 2018
- JetBlack 24hr Endurance MTB, Team – 2018
- AMB100 Endurance MTB Race – 2018 (66km)